Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Whakatauki

This week for cybersmart the task was to create a DLO on our school's whakatauki, the group that I joined for it was composed of Julian, Lyric and I. Together we created a version of the LS1/2 building as well as a representation of our school's whakatauki, to do the care for the land part I created a Kiwi, for the care for the people I created a chain of people holding arms and finally, for the go forward we just drew a person running forward. To do the image of LS1/2 I had to guess the number of things on the building so it might not be completely accurate.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,
    Good job on your whakatauki. I realy like how you have explained it in English and Created your own images. Out of your images you have created witch one is your favorite? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex,
    I love your Whakatauki DLO.I love the pictures you have created for this case. WHo drawed the pictures?. Can you write and explanation to go with your Whakatauki DLO?. But anyways good job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.